This year the C&E Association Retired Officers and Senior NCMs Annual Dinner was held at the Vimy officer mess (VOM) on Friday the 1st of June, 2018. The traditional focus of the ROSEN is to provide a forum for reminiscing, camaraderie, renewing old friendships and making new ones. It allows us the opportunity to acknowledge the retirement of senior members of the Branch and receive a brief update on activities of the C&E Association.
- RETIREMENT – LIEUTENANT COLONEL ANIL SHEEHAN, CD, 00340 – CELE
- RETIREMENT – LIEUTENANT COLONEL CHAD JOHANNES, CD, 00341 – SIGS
- RETIREMENT – BRIGADIER-GENERAL DAVID AWALT, CD, 00172 – GOL
- 100th Birthday! We need your enthusiasm for Canadian Signalman Stanley W. Dovauo, originally of Vernon, BC.
- RETIREMENT – PETTY OFFICER 2ND CLASS SCOTT BROOKES, CD, NAV COMM – 00299
- RETIREMENT – CAPTAIN JAMES A. TRASK, CD, SIGS – 00341
- RETIREMENT – CORPORAL WARREN E. HAMELIN, 00109 – ATIS TECH
- RETIREMENT – CAPTAIN GREGORY RITONJA, 00341 – SIGS
- RETIREMENT – CAPTAIN RALPH T. MACDONALD, CD, SIGS – 00341
- RETIREMENT – MASTER CORPORAL ANDREW LAAGLAND WINDER, 00384 – LINE TECH