Where to go for help – Integrated Personnel Support Centres
Présentment, cette page est uniquement disponible en anglais, mais les liens sont en français.
Established in 2009, the Joint Personnel Support Unit (JPSU) provides information, advocacy, and referral services for ill and injured Regular Force and Reserve Force members, veterans, and their families. The JPSU is made up of 24 Integrated Personnel Support Centres (IPSCs) and seven satellite units located on CAF establishments across the country.
What is an Integrated Personnel Support Centre?
The Integrated Personnel Support Centres (IPSCs) and their satellite locations provide one-on-one contact and support for serving and former CAF personnel, their families and the families of the fallen.
Through the coordination and facilitation of integrated support services, the support unit and its support centres provide access to available benefits, programs, and family services, allowing ill and injured CAF members and their families to focus on recovery and reintegration.
Services and service partners available in an IPSC include:
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- A Family Liaison Officer (FLO) from the Director of Military Family Services
- A representative of the CAF Case Management program
- A Return to Work (RTW) Coordinator
- Outreach Services and a Casualty Tracking Coordinator to ensure appropriate follow-ups are completed
- A Support Platoon for injured and ill personnel posted to the unit, providing leadership and supervision during their recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration
- Operational Stress Injury Social Support (OSISS) Peer Support Coordinators (PSCs) and Family Peer Support Coordinators (FPSCs)
- A Regional Adapted Fitness Specialist
- A Designated Assistant (formerly referred to as Assisting Officer)
- SISIP Financial Services provides financial, insurance and vocational rehabilitation services
- Advocacy services as The Royal Canadian Legion Command Service Officer
Click here to find the IPSC nearest you.
More information on all of the programs, benefits, and services offered or coordinated through the IPSCs can be found in Le guide sur les prestations, les programmes et les services à l’intention des membres actifs et retraités des Forces canadiennes et de leur famille.
You can also call Toll Free: 1-800-883-6094 for more information.