Communications & Electronics Professions
The Communications and Electronics Branch is comprised of two officer professions, and four non-commissioned-member (NCM) professions, with four sub-professions.
Click on a profession for detailed information.
- Army Communication and Information Systems Specialist (ACISS)
- Communication Systems Technologist (ACISS-CST)
- Information Systems Technologist (ACISS-IST)
- Line Systems Technologist (ACISS-LST)
- Communication and Information Systems Technology Manager (ACISS-CISTM)
- Aerospace Telecommunication & Information Systems Technician (ATIS TECH)
- Communicator Research Operator (COMM RSCH)
- Cyber Operator (CYBER OP)