To recognize individuals, teams and organizations who make a noteworthy contribution to the preservation, education and celebration of Canada’s Military C&E Heritage.
As part of the Communications and Electronics Association’s Awards and Recognition Program, the Heritage Awards are proposed to supplement other forms of recognition in our community such as Branch commendations and the Foundation’s Philanthropic Award. In this instance, these awards are intended for presentation to persons and organizations who promote our heritage and honour our legacy through their actions. More detail on the awards and the nomination guide and form are in the attached documents.
- Colonel Peter H. Sutton,CD (Retired) – Lifetime Achievement
- Captain James C. Creamer, CD – Individual (Honour)
- HLCol Kenneth Lloyd, CD – Individual (Honour)
- Master Warrant Officer Victor J. Burke, CD – individual (Merit)
- Lieutenant Colonel Hubert Jansen, CD (Retired) – Individual (Merit)
- Vintage Signals Team – Collective
- Membres de l’ Escadron des transmission du Groupe de Soutien de la 2e Division – Collective
- LCol(Ret’d) Joseph Costello, Individual (Honour)
- LCol(Ret’d) Robert Taylor, Individual (Merit)
- MWO(Ret’d) J. Troyanek, Individual (Merit)
Photo Credit: Steeve Lavoie