An updated version of the Branch Standing Orders (BSO) is now available on CMCEN under the Standing Orders link. Thanks to the excellent feedback from numerous members across the C&E Family, we were able to …
- refine and clarify several chapter entries;
- correct a few grammatical issues;
- align & update several graphics and icons;
- include a link to Military Personnel Command needed to apply for, or extend, an honorary appointment for a unit (Chapter 2 – para 2-26); and
- add a new annex (Annex K) which guides you on the procedure to name a C&E Building.
All graphics and units crests are now drawn from the Gallery of Canadian Forces Badges as approved by the Canadian Heraldic Society.
The updated BSO version is dated: Friday, 01 May 2020