The C&E Branch Educational Bursary is offered on an annual basis to provide financial assistance for deserving candidates entering, or already enrolled into, their first programme of post-secondary education.
The competition is open only to to the children and dependants of serving C&E Members (from the Regular and Reserve Force).
Academic institutions include, but are not limited:
- Colleges; and
- Technical / Vocational Schools.
The current competition entails the following bursaries, totalling $6,750.00 in educational funding:
- Officers (up to and including Lieutenant-Colonel):
- 1 x Bursary in the amount of $1,500.00; and
- 1 x Bursary in the amount of $750.00.
- Non-Commissioned Members (up to and including Master Warrant Officer):
- 2 x Bursaries of $1,500.00 each; and
- 2 x Bursaries of $750.00 each.
Notification of the open competition for each academic year shall be made known on CMCEN and – if required – via DWAN Distribution List. Elected recipients will be contacted directly (through their guardian / parent) and issued a cheque by the Branch Office. Photos and details shall be collected for the purpose of promoting the programme and recognizing each winning applicant.
Note: The Branch Office endeavors to award each grant before the commencement of the academic year. This is not always possible due to time / availability of board members, logistical considerations, and unforeseen delays in arranging / delivering each cheque.
- Branch Educational Bursary – Instruction
- Branch Educational Bursary – Application Form
- Branch Educational Bursary – Reference Letter Template
2019 Bursary Award Recipients
|Lauren Aswalt||Ann Lambert||Sophie MacDonald||Abrinna Unser-Doering|
2018 Bursary Award Recipients
|Gabrielle McKenna||Liam Pedersen||Cpl Nicole Brenner-Rae||Dante Stabile|