The Chief of Staff for the Air Staff is looking to backfill a position in Ottawa:
– Class-A (with surge availability);
– Senior NCM (MWO preferred however open to all SNCMs);
– with a hire date of ASAP (standard application and interview requirements of course).
This is an any trade requirement (ATR) position however, given the flavour of the duties, this is in line with C&E Branch pers types of tasks
The position’s duties include:
– Deputy Info Sys Sec Officer (ISSO) (qualified w/ experience preferred);
– Deputy Info Mgmt Officer (IMO); and
– Until the move is complete – Carling Campus IT relocation coordinator (includes RFC/RFS work).
The successful applicant will be employed in an Executive / Staff Officer environment. The current location is within 101 Col By Drive (NDHQ) but will transition to Carling Campus when the Air Staff transfers.
The duration of this employment is currently unknown however it will be for a number of years to come (foreseeable future)